Senior Recruiter (m/f/d)
WHO WE ARE:
We believe the best ideas come from the collaboration of happy, talented people. That’s why we seek to promote a truly inspiring work environment and create a space where people can grow, learn new skills, be creative, work independently and make decisions that shape the future of the company.
Talon.One is the leading Promotion Engine for e-businesses. Our B2B product helps companies automate, manage, and optimize promotional marketing campaigns for their end-users. The beauty of the software is that it empowers the whole team to create and maintain promotions, and also allows you to choose the best application for your business model.
- Developers get a powerful promotion toolkit and infrastructure to set up incredibly sophisticated campaigns in minutes rather than weeks.
- Marketers can create, automate, and manage discounts, coupons, loyalty, and referral programs without taking developers away from the company’s core product.
- Customer Success and Sales teams can offer any type of incentive or appeasement instantly to customers, improving satisfaction, and reducing churn.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be part of The People & Culture Team. Your goal is to hire the best talents for our Team.
- Be responsible for the End-to-End Recruiting of different Roles.
- Be a partner and advisor to Hiring Managers.
- Get creative to build talented communities that are motivated to join our journey.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to the Recruitment of Talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Implement new processes and fine-tune our current processes for recruiting that fit within mission.
- Be a brand ambassador for Talon. One and represent the company at conferences, meetups, and career fairs.
- Ensure recruiting success and high candidate traffic through all channels: employee referrals, applicants/active and passive/sourced candidates.
- Use and share best practices learned to attract, hire, and retain a diverse workforce.
- Significant experience in Recruiting in a startup environment.
- Strong sourcing and interviewing skills – behavioral and technical interviews are part of your daily life.
- You should be able to work well in a constantly changing environment.
- A ‘get stuff done attitude.
- Proven success scaling an organization.
- You have no problem dealing with ambiguity.
- Proven ability to create/evolve an ideal candidate experience with a design thinking approach.
- Are results-oriented and passionate about recruiting.
- High-proficiency in all best-of-breed recruiting platforms: LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, Glassdoor,G-Suite, and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team.
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone on the team. We love to share knowledge and learn.
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware.
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees.
AND THERE IS MORE:
- Work on the world’s most powerful and most flexible promotion engine.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Flexible work schedule with the option of working from home.
- English is our working language and we come from every corner of the world, you will love working in a diverse, cross-cultural team (get ready to taste delicious food from different parts of the world!) .
- In-house German language courses.
- Budget for ongoing professional development.
- Monthly knowledge sharing sessions.
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership and BVG ticket.
- +20% Pension Scheme.
- Regular Team events, as well as PlayStation and darts.
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous Friday’s team update and beers.
Can’t wait to join? Then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please answer a few quick questions and upload your CV by clicking the button below.