(Senior) Talent Sourcer in Recruiting (f/m/div) // FinLeap
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
We’re finleap the #1 Fintech company builder in Europe based in Berlin and with 16 ventures launched. Along with our passionate co-founders, we build several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance.
Would you like to work directly with dynamic teams, co-founders and hiring managers designing the best sourcing and recruiting experience possible? Are you an engaging and proactive relationship builder with a global mindset ready to network with our talent community?
Do not hesitate – join our diverse and driven Recruiting Team with over 10+ nationalities as a Talent Sourcer in Recruiting (f/m/div) and see how your energy and ideas will help us build finleap, our ever-growing group of portfolio companies and the future of finance!
What will keep you challenged?
- Be the key driver for improving the recruiting team’s ability to rapidly target, identify, source and present the best and brightest talent
- Utilise advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates and future prospects for the finleap eco-system
- Be involved in the process from the start by partnering with recruiters and hiring managers to understand talent needs and translate them into effective sourcing strategies
- Get the most out of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Indeed, social media, etc. for targeting new candidates. Not to mention peer sourcing with our 1,000+ person finleap ecosystem
- Build relationships with the (passive) candidates in your network and make sure they think of us as first choice when considering a career change
- Get to know your candidates by conduct introductory phone screens and pitch calls
- Gain a deep understanding of the tech, product & design talent landscape and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Participate in internal and external events
What will make you succeed?
- Solid sourcing experience gained in a digital environment or an agency with a focus on technical, product or design candidates
- Deep understanding of direct sourcing methods including but not limited to LinkedIn. A readiness to embrace & explore the vast array of other sources, for example: stackoverflow, user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases
- Flexibility to adapt to an environment with changing priorities based on team and business needs
- Customer orientated with the ability to develop and influence internal and external relationships
- Ability to balance competing demands and proactively organise yourself in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Play a key role in the first hires of our brand new ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and define talent for the next generation of disruptive fintech and insurtech start-ups
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 60+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started.