Talent Acquisition Internship // mitte
By putting humans first Mitte wants to improve life with better water. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
Our process works in two simple steps. First, it purifies water with a proprietary distillation-based method. After the purification, the water is enhanced through a unique, patent-pending mineralization process, where purified water flows through a cartridge which contains several layers of mineral ingredients.
Mitte was initiated in the summer of 2015. Our international team consists of members from over fifteen countries across six continents and is backed by experienced investors. We are an entrepreneurial group, excited about using engineering and design to bring an innovative and sustainable product to market.
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we are looking for someone to join our team for an internship in Talent Acquisition. With your eagerness to learn and passion for problem-solving, you will be working closely with the People & Culture team and key stakeholders across the organization to learn and support in building and growing our team. Join our amazing team in Berlin and help us bring Mitte to the world!
During this internship, you will work closely with our head of People & Culture and the entire team to support our current processes as well and learn and contribute to future projects. Specifically, you will work on:
- Supporting hiring managers to create meaningful and relevant job ads and develop effective interview processes.
- Posting jobs ads on strategic channels and actively source candidates as needed.
- Screening CVs and assisting hiring managers in reviewing and hiring candidates.
- Scheduling, coordinating and preparing interviews.
- Assisting in the identification and analysis of additional tools or channels to move our recruiting efforts forward.
- Supporting candidates during the entire interview process.
- Taking on your own projects depending on business needs and your interests, including for example testing new processes, or building out our employer brand.
- You have a strong interest in HR, talent acquisition, and employer branding.
- You are an avid learner and are looking to build your experience in talent acquisition in an exciting environment.
- You are passionate about the idea of finding great talent to join our team.
- You are a great communicator and handle delicate and confidential topics with professionalism and care.
- You are excited about working in a dynamic and growing team.
- You have completed (or are working towards) a degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or similar.
- You have prior experience working with an ATS.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our culture and values are central to Mitte’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- A Modern office space with roof terrace in central Berlin
- A Membership for Urban Sports Club