Talent Acquisition Manager // Choco
What we do:
Choco is a fast-growing tech start-up, based in Berlin. It is our mission to massively reduce food waste on a global scale. We do so by connecting food suppliers and restaurants in one global marketplace. The company was founded in March 2018 by entrepreneurs who helped start companies such as Zalando (MDAX), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero, SDAX). We have validated a product-market-fit and are now ramping up for international expansion.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you have the opportunity to shape and influence the most important part of our company’s DNA: the people! We will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity, and ownership throughout the entire recruitment process.
The ideal candidate brings:
- +2 years of experience as a talent acquisition manager (ideally in a Startup/ Tech company and/or the food industry)
- You know how to effectively source talent
- You are highly skilled at screening, interviewing, and negotiating
- You have an independent and structured way of working
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines simultaneously
- You are passionate about recruiting, HR trends and are excited to find the right people that allow our company to grow and thrive
What we offer you:
- You’ll be given the opportunity to impact the future of an emerging industry and leave your personal footprint in tomorrow’s world
- A personal career development program, we want you to get better each and every day!
- Working with an international and diverse team
- Stylish office in the heart of Kreuzberg with free coffee, beverages & fruit
- Urban Sports club membership