Talent Acquisition Manager // Donut
Great that you found us here.
We are Donut, a software company based in Berlin. We were founded in 2018 starting with a simple problem. How do we help millennials set better savings and investing habits?
Sounds easy? ✅
Not quite. We believe that 10 years from now, people will have the majority of their wealth stored in digital assets. That could be anything from cryptocurrencies, fractional ownership of art or owning a piece of land in virtual reality.
We have set out to empower everyone to become an investor in that future.
The story so far 🏆
In the past year, we have scaled the team from 4 to 11, built a mobile app and raised $1.9M led by Redalpine (investors in N26, TaxFix), Tiny VC and Entrepreneur First.
Our first product is a micro-investment service into Bitcoin. What does that mean? Every time you buy a matcha latte, we round the difference from €3.50 to €4.00, and turn the €0.50 into Bitcoin. Easy.
We’re building a world-class team which is focused on helping users save and invest for their future. Bit by bit.
What are we looking for? 😄
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager, who will work directly with the CEO & executive team to scale the company. You’ll be helping out with:
- Building Donut’s talent pools across engineering, product, design and more
- Helping set the right sourcing strategy to create strong pipelines (Linkedin Recruiter, GitHub etc.)
- Building fun and engaging recruitment copy as part of the outreach campaigns to engage with high calibre candidates
- Iterating the on-boarding frameworks for new starters to deliver an excellent employee experience
- Helping shape our approach to becoming one of the most inclusive companies around
You’ll be a great fit if you 👋
- You have 2+ years recruitment experience
- You are a people person, who can build strong relationships with candidates and internal teams
- You’ve owned end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You have a genuine interest in technology (knowing how to engage with technical talent is a huge plus!)
- You are able to communicate in English, concisely and with structure
- You are a genuine and humble person 😀
What we offer 📚
- Our team is standout: you’ll get to work with a brilliantly forward-thinking team every day
- The opportunity to work with the most modern tech stack (Golang, Postgres, React Native, GraphQL, Typescript, k8s)
- A chance to join the team as an early employee and have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of engineering at Donut
- The tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, productivity software (we’re loving Notion & Linear at the moment) and desk set-up
- A learning and development culture with our own Library and bi-weekly talks on topics from sailing, product to engineering
- Competitive salary and equity – as an early employee we’ll reward you for driving our product forward
- Free tea, coffee and Club Mate
- Your fair share of (vegan) donuts!
- Dog friendly office
Diversity and inclusion 🌈
- We are an equal employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of colour, members of the LGBTQ+ community and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- We encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important
- **Note: unfortunately we cannot sponsor visas at this time – you will need a valid EU work permit**