Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) with a passion for people and recruitment. As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Mimi, you will join our talented people and culture team, and drive our recruitment and employer branding. Mimi is currently scaling and looking to employ talented people globally.
As our TA Manager:
- You will be a fully hands-on 360 degrees recruiter, the sole owner of the full-cycle recruitment process; from identifying the recruitment need, over helping our hiring managers drafting the job description to sealing the deal with the candidate.
- You will act as a trusted adviser and sparring partner to our hiring managers and advise them on recruitment best practices and on the latest trends.
- You will be Mimi’s brand ambassador and represent us at recruitment events.
- You will source candidates through different channels and build lasting relationships with them.
- You will continuously grow and develop our talent pool and connect candidates with suitable roles at Mimi.
- You will drive and execute our Employer Branding strategy.
What you bring to the table:
- You have an excellent command of English, German is highly appreciated.
- You are a fully hands-on recruiter, from sourcing candidates yourself to developing and executing employer branding and recruitment strategies.
- You have several years of in-house and/or agency recruitment experience, preferably within the tech industry and in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- You have a persuasive can-do mentality to identify, engage, and activate the best talent from around the world.
- You have a strategic mindset and excellent relationship building skills.
- You have innovative ideas of where we can source potential candidates outside of the traditional channels.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make an impact on an untapped market and contribute to the development of a truly innovative product and company.
- An entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast moving startup located in the heart of trendy Berlin-Friedrichshain.
- A welcoming work culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth.
- A team of people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions.
- A top calibre diverse international team.
- Competitive compensation package.