Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) // Raisin
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 160,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €10 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
These will be your tasks
As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Raisin, you are responsible for one of the key drivers of our company’s success – identifying and recruiting great talent for Raisin.
- Full cycle recruiting for tech and non-tech positions
- Writing and posting of job advertisements in various job portals
- Identifying and addressing top candidates via social media channels and professional networks
- Selecting candidates and conducting first interviews
- Communicating with the candidates including making offers and delivering rejections
- Organizing and presenting the company at various job fairs and other recruitment events
You’re offering these qualifications
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field
- You have at least two years of work experience in HR, ideally recruiting
- You have excellent communication skills in English; additional German language skills are a plus
- You are interested in financial topics and FinTech
- You are open-minded, eloquent and empathetic
- You can work independently, you are a team player and show high attention to details
We’re offering these benefits
Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,500 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are looking forward to receiving your application!