Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d) – Berlin // camunda
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: To help any organisation solve their workflow automation problems. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, workflows are everywhere, and Camunda is the technology of choice when it comes to automation.
One of the fastest growing companies in EMEA as ranked by Deloitte in 2018, Camunda is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and New York, we are a diverse team of more than 100. Our more than 250 Enterprise customers include AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, Zalando,T-Mobile and Universal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a recruiter, you’ll be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, assessing and guiding candidates through our hiring process. You will have experience and interest in covering a wide array of roles within technical and non-technical domain.
There will be a heavy focus on candidate experience, employer brand activities, managing internal stakeholder relationships and diversity hiring. You’re creative and driven, interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. This role requires working collaboratively, excellent communication, a heightened attention to detail, and collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders. Besides, you will:
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to identify and prioritise roles
- Be creative and use a wide variety of tools to source candidates
- Plan and conduct interviews and assessments
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives with other TA team members
- Organize / attend a wide variety of career fairs, conferences and recruitment events
- Strong focus on candidate experience
- Passionate about diversity hiring
WHAT YOU’LL BRING ALONG:
- Language proficiency in German
- Proven work experience as an ace recruiter
- Familiarity with social media, candidate databases and professional networks
- You are full of energy, creative and enjoy experimenting to overcome hurdles, and you go the extra mile to get things done.
- A natural networker and enjoy meeting and connecting with new people
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- A fast-growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Berlin Kreuzberg. A company with a 4.9 glassdoor rating and a 100% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment (Kanban)
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home. Our core hours are from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.!
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, incl. 30 Days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
- A phenomenal view over Berlin, with free beverages, fruits, cereals, snacks, ice cream and beer (also home-brewed)
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest, apply now and learn more. For complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.