Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d) // Emarsys
You will be member of our lean, supportive, passionate and truly global in-house Talent Acquisition Team here at Emarsys.
We commit to help our company to hire only the highest calibre of candidates – talented, driven professionals who are also a great fit to our culture, which means they immensely enjoy and value ownership, impact and open communication.
To succeed in this role, you will be a strong ambassador of these values.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of full recruitment cycle for junior and midlevel positions (shortlisting, phone interviews and streamlining the process until successful hire)
- Effective management of 5-8 positions at one time (Sales, Client Success, Consultants, Developers, Client Support and others)
- Drive the interview and offer process providing regular updates on progress to all parties
- Proactively source and contact candidates using LinkedIn
- Communicate openly with candidates and hiring team to ensure a fantastic candidate and stakeholder experience
- ATS (Success Factors) maintenance and posting all job ads on varied external job boards
- Write compelling job descriptions and employer branding content
- Develop an understanding of cloud-based technology and digital marketing to build your own brand and credibility in our industry
- Support regional Talent Acquisition & HR Team with ad hoc recruitment logistics and tasks when required
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience (an ideal position for a candidate who wants to advance their recruitment career and now feels ready to move in-house and run full-cycle recruitment)
- Positive attitude with a passion for creating an outstanding candidate experience
- Keen and practiced giver and receiver of feedback
- Autonomous and collaborative working style focused on finding win-win solutions
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, multi-tasking professional
- Skilled at creative writing
- Very good level English, German is an advantage but not a must-have
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a leading market position
- An inspiring and empowering company culture: working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A modern office in central Berlin
- A well-designed onboarding plan: we set you up for success and support your career with on-going training and development
- Great benefits such as regular sports- and team events, employee bonus card, company pension scheme, permanent contract, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc
We are looking forward to your online application (in either German or English).
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.