We are a passionate young team on the mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so we are building a crucial piece of cross-blockchain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to coexist and serve different needs. Apart from the tech we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible for everyone.
We are looking for a Team Assistant to help us run our team of around 30 crypto passionate people. You’ll make our daily operations work smoothly and support healthy growth of the team.
- Ensuring team internal processes work well
- Support with hiring and onboarding new employees
- Close communication with the team regarding administrative procedures
- Enable smooth payments and absence management
- Taking care of ad-hoc needs such as merchandise, travels, etc.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Reliability and self-management
- Interest in the blockchain / crypto space
- Fluency in English and German language
Nice to have:
- Experience with accounting and payroll
- Basic technical understanding and how the web works
- Previous work experience in tech startups
We take the best person with the right skills, then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
Flexible time management:
We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed appointments every week – you’re free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.