Tech Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/x) // Comtravo GmbH
Comtravo – Business travel made simple
We are a team of travel experts, tech enthusiasts and customer support heroes – with the shared purpose to simplify business travel. Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique solution. Travellers or travel managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and individual needs of our clients.
We need you as a Tech Talent Acquisition Manager to help further growing our amazing tech department!
So, are you ready to turn the business travel industry upside down?
- You manage the whole recruiting process for our R&D team so that it’s always high-quality and you make sure that all candidates have a positive candidate experience
- You write, transform and distribute our job descriptions to relevant networks all over Europe
- You manage the candidate funnel from end to end
- You are responsible for pre-screening and interviewing candidates and guide them through the whole process
- You represent the company’s employer brand and further develop our hiring strategy
- You have a (Master) degree in business administration with a focus on human resources or a related field
- You have 1-3 years working experience as a recruiter in a dynamic environment
- You have a charismatic attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Your working mode can be described as well-structured and organized
- You have the natural ability to communicate well – excellent English and German skills are a must
What we offer?
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- An exciting job in a High-Tech startup in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
- Access to a great network of entrepreneurs in Berlin and some of the best travel & B2B investors in Europe
- Influence the development of the company
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team, which has already successfully built several global businesses
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need
Then go ahead and apply now!