Working Student / Internship Feel Good and HR (f/m/d)
Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life” Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 2500 customers and a team of 220+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
- An impactful role in a high growth company: As a Feel Good & HR working student, you will support us in remaining the #1 tech employer in Berlin for a long time to come. You live our company culture and our values. According to our vision \’help everyone to find the right job and live a fulfilling life\’, you will support us in creating a working atmosphere in which all our employees feel comfortable.
- Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful, inclusive and people-focused culture.
🤝 What you can contribute
- The well-being of our employees is important to you and you actively support the creation of a working atmosphere (online and offline) in which all employees feel comfortable and can work effectively.
- Ensure the smooth running of the site and the order and supply of drinks, office catering, Employee celebration gifts or other office supplies, etc.
- Taking care of Incoming/outgoing mail and receiving deliveries
- Taking care and welcoming guests & employees
- Support in multiple processes along the whole employee life cycle such as pre-Onboarding communication, scheduling, preparation of visa processes or updating employee master data in our HR systems (eg. BambooHR)
- Preparation of HR documents (e.g. employer confirmations, work certificates, visa applications)
- Support in various HR, Office and Event projects such as organization of internal events, tasks in the area of occupational safety
🙌 What you need to bring
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) at a German college or university
- “Hands-on mentality”: You are good at organizing yourself and others, are attentive and pay attention to the small details in the daily work routine
- Good knowledge of common G Suite applications
- Communication skills: You can express yourself well in German and English, are self-reflective, empathetic, communicative and manage to motivate and inspire others
- Strong customer and service orientation: You like to be the contact person for all \’well-being\’ topics and like to work with different teams.
What our employees also like about us:
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech
- Secure Job: Over 1’700 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in current situation; flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
- Perks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook/ThinkPad, Headset, Monitor etc.
🕵️♀️ Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.