Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
At Blinkist, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and support it. We’re committed to providing equal opportunity employment and strongly encourage you to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the interview process, please let us know.
We inspire people to keep learning.
Blinkist offers the best selection of nonfiction knowledge, all in an app that makes it easy to fit learning into your life. Through audio and text explainers called Blinks, original podcasts and author-driven content, Blinkist is on a mission to help people turn ordinary moments into extraordinary learning opportunities—anytime, anywhere.
Blinkist was created in 2012 right in the heart of Berlin. We’ve been selected as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany by LinkedIn, and are amongst Berlin’s top 3 employers based on Glassdoor and Kununu ratings.
Contract: Unlimited at 40h per week
Working hours: Flexible working hours with a great policy for working from home
Apply by: August 25, 2020
- Manage relationships with our Blinkist affiliates, re-engage inactive partners, develop regular communication regarding new campaign opportunities and affiliate performance
- Take full responsibility on building the affiliate strategy for the German market, as well as support other markets
- Identify and recruit new affiliates, onboard and support them
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commissions for affiliates
- Use analytics and reporting to monitor affiliate performance, ensure traffic quality and identify improvement opportunities for Blinkist affiliate partners
- Research new possibilities for channel expansion
- Share reports, learnings, and best practices with the marketing team and different stakeholders
To be successful in this role, we believe you need at least 2-3 years of experience in Affiliate marketing, fluent German and English skills, strong negotiation skills, love of numbers and ability to think analytically.
Beyond that, we want to hear from you: Why is this role a great fit for you?
What’s in it for you
At Blinkist, we’ve flipped the script and moved beyond rigid classic management hierarchies. Instead, our Blinkist Operating System fosters a unique company culture valuing self-empowerment, personal development, direct communication, transparency, and mutual support.
We offer a permanent role based in Berlin-Neukölln. Our perks don’t try to keep you at the office and you can decide on your hours or work remotely whenever you like. We support each other and carve out opportunities for you to grow in your skillset and career. At Blinkist, leadership is a sparring partner, not a micromanager. To find out more about life at Blinkist, visit our careers site.
Please send your application by August 25, 2020. We can’t wait to hear from you!