Associate, Client Partnership // Global Prairie
We’re looking for a bilingual (German/English) associate to join our client partnership team in Berlin. In this role, the associate will activate purpose-driven marketing for global clients primarily in the agricultural and healthcare industries. An associate in client partnership is the engine that drives our team forward, responsible for client coordination, maintenance of project plans, development of creative communications and analysis of key performance indicators. The ideal candidate is curious, has a strong work ethic and is looking for a fun, purpose-oriented and fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE
Global Prairie is different by design. One part creative agency, one part data analytics shop and one part consulting firm, we deliver deep, innovative thinking – quickly. Because we don’t operate as a traditional agency in terms of process, structure or output, we look for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit who embrace innovation and are comfortable working with best-in-class leaders.
Everyone at Global Prairie shares the following characteristics:
- Community-minded and philanthropic
Strong candidates for this specific role will demonstrate:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at one time
- Ability to work in high stakes environment
- Detail orientation
- Strong communication skills
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
This individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks, such as:
- On-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Assurance of high quality on all deliverables, from project initiation to final approval
- Understanding of client’s business and project strategy to execute a project deliverable
- Coordination and tracking of ongoing client communications (e.g. agendas, status reports, activity reports, meeting recaps)
- Commitment to establishing strong working relationships across roles and functions with integrated internal team
- Eagerness to identify new opportunities for growth
- Supporting the development of new business proposals
Additionally, the ideal candidate must meet these qualifications:
- 4-8+ years experience
- Full fluency in English and German
- Relevant internships and/or entry level positions in marketing, data science, consulting, or similar
- Bachelors or graduate degree
- Willingness and availability to travel
- Strong time management skills and an ability to multitask; ability to follow-through on many matters
- Team player with a proven ability to work well with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent communication skills –written and spoken
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office (especially PowerPoint)
WHAT GLOBAL PRAIRIE OFFERS
We are a purpose-driven marketing firm founded on the belief that business should be a force for good. We’re passionate about driving breakthrough results for organizations that make the world a better place. And it’s not just the work we do – but how we work – that creates our impact. As a Public Benefit Corporation and certified Benefit Corporation (B-Corp), we meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
We are a team of smart, driven individuals who partner with our clients to create positive change. Our shared commitment to making the world a better place unites us. In addition, we recognize and celebrate our individual strengths and contributions.
Our culture is best-in-class. With generous, industry-leading benefits, supportive and progressive employee programs, collaborative office environments, and top percentile compensation packages, the culture at Global Prairie is unparalleled. And as an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), we operate as a 100% employee-owned company.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK CONDITIONS
The physical activity required of this position includes standing, walking, lifting, pulling, pushing, kneeling, reaching, stooping, talking, hearing and use of repetitive motion. Light work is required of this position, occasionally lifting or moving objects between 10-20 pounds. The visual acuity of this position requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle. This position will not be substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Creativity, great ideas and lasting impact come from diverse teams. Global Prairie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.