Business Intelligence Manager (m/f/d) // HAPPYCAR
Who we are:
We are HAPPYCAR. The biggest Europe wide operating rental car comparison platform today. With platforms in the USA, Germany, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy and Poland it is our mission and passion to create the perfect match between rental car and user. With our team, out of thirteen different countries, we work in the heart of Europe in our Hamburg and Berlin based offices.
Who we are looking for:
You would support our Team in Berlin in the field of Business Intelligence. Your task is to develop, implement and maintain sustainable, high- performance, growth-ready data-processing and data integration systems.
You get the chance to bring in your own innovative ideas and contribute to the success of HAPPYCAR. We have a goal-oriented team, which places great emphasis on flat hierarchies.
- You have completed a degree in business administration, (business) computer science, mathematics or a comparable course of study
- You have already gained initial experience in the fields of big data, data analytics or data science
- You have a great affinity for numbers and a highly analytical mindset
- You have experience with or strong interest in platform business models
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and you have experience with SQL databases / data warehousing and Business Intelligence tools
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, cohort analysis and financial planning is a plus
- You create regular reports and have the most important key figures in mind
- You work closely with the management and you are responsible for obtaining and preparing ad-hoc data analysis to support management decisions
- You cooperate with other departments (IT, Marketing, Product) regarding BI/data requests
- You analyze our market and customers and develop recommendations for action to increase the attractiveness of our platform
What we can offer you:
- A multidisciplinary, highly motivated team in an innovative environment
- Great opportunities for personal development
- A flat hierarchy and a collegial and helpful work environment
- A competitive salary
- Regular Team events
- Flexible working hours and Home office possibilities
- Free fruits and coffee
Your desire is to push things forward and take responsibility in a fast-growing company? You have a passion for business Intelligence? Become a team member in our vibrant company now and support us in growing business even further.
Please apply via our job page and send us your CV and as well as a short motivational letter with information about yourself, why you want to join HAPPYCAR, your availability for an interview and the earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.