Co-founder Product Growth // Tempo
Tempo is the email client built to help people focus. In a world full of noise and information overload, we are on a quest to minimise distractions and to nudge people to healthier email habits.
Tempo has been in closed beta for about one year. We know that we have built something people love, what we need now is to get the word out and let more people know about Tempo. We are looking for a new team member who can help us grow Tempo’s user base as we are approaching the public launch of our desktop app.
- Share our belief that most email clients suck. Actually, it’s the way itself we have been doing email until today that sucks. The idea of creating an email client that helps people to focus and stimulates good habits is a mission you can become obsessed about.
- Have a proven track record of growing something you cared about. It can be the product of a company your worked for, something you built (even better) or even a hobby project like a newsletter.
- Are familiar with the different tools and communities that can be leveraged to successfully launch a digital product.
- Have a proactive attitude and know how to get things done.
- Like the pace and vibe of working in a small team.
- Talk to users, understand their feedback and help set the product development direction.
- Understand, manage and optimize analytics.
- Spread the word of a better digital future.
What we offer
- Being part of building and launching a product with a positive impact, and turning it into a self-sustainable business.
- Competitive salary and equity in the company.
- An international team with a large amount of professional work experience and who are eager to learn and share.
- Freedom and responsibility. We don’t micromanage and we trust you to take ownership.
- A healthy work environment, one that stimulates professional growth and where 40 hours a week is enough.
- Work from our lovely little studio located in one of the most fun neighbourhoods of Berlin called Gräfekiez.