Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d), for Media Elements // Applift
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our marketing team in the Media Elements HQ in Berlin-Mitte. The role focuses on DACH market and will report directly to VP Marketing.
You will be an instrumental player in a growing, international team with the goal to build up our content strategy and execution. You will help us consider more traditional formats but also creative approaches. We’re big on video, influencers, paid social – let’s work together and figure out if we should launch a paid video channel with premium content or start publishing a pop-up magazine.
Media Elements is a new brand that combines the product portfolio, experience and expertise in influencer and performance marketing of Mediakraft, ReachHero and Adspree.
More information: mediaelementsgroup.com
- Plan and execute Media Element’s content strategy and editorial calendar
- Content planning and creation for the full life cycle of our customers – from awareness to helping Sales to close a deal
- Identify topics and opportunities to impact our target audience
- Work with internal and external resources to produce content – text, video, graphics
- Analyze the performance of our content approach
- Excellent writing skills as well as overall strong communication in German (native) and English language
- Strong understanding of SEO and keyword research
- University degree in Marketing/PR/Communications or relevant experience
- Ability to match your content to a specific target audience
- Proven track record of creating attention grabbing content (in the broadest possible sense)
- Background in media, advertising industry and B2B world is a bonus#
- Love for emoji not required but encouraged ;)
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events and much more) in a profitable company
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!