SEO & Content Marketing Manager France (f/m/d)
As Content Writer you are responsible for the french Hive blog, as well as for the creation, embedding, and maintaining of the website and product copy. With a lot of ownership, you directly add to the customer happiness and Hive’s organic growth.
- You are working on the implementation of the content strategy for our blog
- You write informative (SEO) articles on e-commerce logistics and D2C, about new product features as well as industry trends
- You conduct keyword research and write evergreen content that continuously brings organic traffic to our website
- You analyze the performance of your copy and draw optimizations from it.
- You create content for our app and website.
- You are always on top of trends and topics around D2C, e-commerce, and logistics.
- You support paid marketing with the creation and editing of the copy.
We are looking forward to hearing from you if you believe you are a fit for the role – even if you don’t tick all the boxes below.
- French is your native language and you are fluent in English
- You love language and all the things you can do with it
- You have experience in content writing (it would be great if you could send us a few examples)
- You are interested in SEO and writing search engine optimized copy comes easy to you or you are eager to learn
- You have worked with a CMS before and/or run your own blog
- You have experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs or Semrush
- Be part of the Hive. You’ll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains. People at the Hive have worked at organizations such as McKinsey, J.P. Morgan, Blackstone, N26, and Amazon before. We believe in a culture of trust, collaboration, empowerment and constructive feedback in a positive and inspiring work atmosphere
- Make an impact. Join a young company with an entrepreneurial culture operating at break-neck speed — we have bold ambitions
- You’ll be valued. We offer attractive compensation — and the opportunity to help shape an early-stage startup from the ground up
- There’s more! Enjoy flexible working hours, free drinks and fresh fruits in our office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte or co-working space in Paris and join regular team events
Apply for this position
We provide logistics made for tomorrow.
Better e-commerce fulfillment — fast, transparent, and affordable.
We’re on a mission to digitize logistics for small- and medium-sized e-commerce merchants, enabling businesses to integrate their existing e-commerce stores with our warehousing solution within minutes.
Hive is logistics for the new age.
We question the conventional way of doing things and work on pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Our team is focused on fundamentally changing the way e-commerce fulfillment is done and is striving towards creating the most advanced solutions in the logistics space, enabling our customers to grow even more.
User Experience is key.
We have lots of users: customers that use our platform, our operations team, supply chain partners, and anyone, who has a touchpoint with Hive. We care about the details. And we deliver products that users love.
We strive for continuous and sustainable growth.
We fail together, learn together, and win together. Learning and development are paramount to us.
The best part? We are just getting started.
Join us as we build a fantastic company together.