Copywriter German (20h/week) // Idagio
We are looking for an experienced German copywriter (20h/week) to contribute to and inspire the evolution of our brand voice across all touchpoints.
What’s on the table? An exciting role with high impact, a chunk of creative freedom and a motivated team of experts to support you right from the start. Our main selling point: you’ll be working on a beautiful product, which positively influences the lives of millions of people.
We’re looking for someone with exceptional writing skills, a critical editorial eye, creative imagination and a knack for writing impactful press materials.
Where you’ll contribute.
- It’s in your hands: craft copy that not only leads to impressive customer acquisition and engagement but also tailors to varying audience segments and stages of the marketing funnel.
- Write clear, creative copy for digital, social, email and offline channels, in addition to marketing and PR texts.
- Collaborate closely with our Communications, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams to maintain consistent brand messaging, voice, and tone across all communication channels.
- Keep learning: stay up to date on technology and cultural trends, and proactively bring those learnings and ideas to your day-to-day work.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all copy output – review materials for accurate and consistent use of grammar and content.
- Iterate: be strategically minded by providing a range of options for testing themes and positioning.
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS WE FIND RELEVANT FOR THIS POSITION
- Experience writing excellent copy in German.
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing strong consumer advertising copy, please send this along with your application.
- The ability to convey emotion and captivate even when writing short copy.
- A deep passion for classical music is a must.
- Strong editorial judgment and writing ability.
- You’re an analytical thinker, thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick wit and proactive personality.
- Attention to detail and 100% safe with German grammar.
- We don’t think years of experience is the most important thing. However, professional writing experience in a tech startup (B2C) and/or agency is necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Creative Writing, or a related field.
- You know how to juggle things: it’s no problem for you to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize your workload.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A competitive salary
- We value long-lasting relationships and make sure you get to develop and grow within your role. We include 2 days off each year and offer a generous education budget to focus on personal development.
- Flexible working hours, including the opportunity to work from home.
- Small team, high impact –we don’t waste time with unnecessary processes or politics.
- We’re a quirky and diverse team of almost 100 people (plus 4 dogs) across 30 different nationalities.
- We’re committed to creating a diverse working environment. We hire, mentor, compensate and promote our team regardless of cultural background, physical ability, sexual orientation, religion, sex or age. We are constantly evaluating any internal processes that might contribute to bias, and are always interested in further initiatives that build underrepresented groups within our team.
- We like to have fun! In our Berlin Kreuzberg offices, we hold weekly team events, talk about new ideas, yoga classes, German lessons, boot camp classes, several different musical ensembles, and access to a Steinway grand piano.