CRM & GROWTH E-Mail MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/X) // PANTAFLIX
WHO WE ARE
We are PANTAFLIX, a 4-year old entertainment start-up from Berlin with technology and development at heart. We might be just a group of film enthusiasts with decades of film and production experience, yet we share a common vision of shaping global VOD consumption.
We are part of a bigger holding company, PANTAFLIX AG, that is focusing on film & content production, social media and movie distribution. Our parent company gives us the stability that allows us to focus on what we can do best: build amazing apps, architecture and develop great VOD platforms, where we showcase the freshest Hollywood studio content, a range of indie movies, European classics and more. Our other sister companies include production company PANTALEON Films (creator of 8 box-office hits and Amazon Prime series), March & Friends’ online product placement experts, and a branded entertainment agency: CC15.
Are you an expert in email marketing who loves movies & great TV? Know what it takes to growth hack an ecommerce platform and/or startup?
Well, hi there!
We are looking for an ambitious and talented CRM & Email Marketing Manager to be in charge of all CRM & E-Mail marketing activities and therefore enable us to communicate with our customers in a very personalized manner through Push notifications, In-app Messages, and E-Mail.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for film industry and professionalism
- A unique opportunity to grow with and in a dynamic business environment
- An excellent and cozy working environment with flat hierarchies and a lot of flexibility in the heart of Berlin near Rosenthaler Platz
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Annual Get-Togethers with our holding and sister companies
- Further education (internal and external)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & GOALS
- Partner with the marketing team to create an email & push strategy for the business
- Lead creative development and technical implementation of new transactional emails, nurturing series, triggered emails
- Build and maintain the email & push marketing calendar and partner with Brand Marketing to plot daily marketing messages and stories
- Manage daily execution of emails & push from creative ticket entry, creative reviews, list and campaign set up in Iterable, coding, QA and scheduling
- Manage user experience/funnel from E-Mail to site or from push to app.
- Create and present E-Mail results & insights on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create testing framework and partner with our BI analyst on test set up & reporting
- Set campaign tracking
- Partner with our Product team and collaborate with our Content and Creative partners to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools
- Co-working with our Product, Design, Brand, Content, and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are fully on-brand
- have at least 3-5 years of experience in E-Mail Marketing – ideally with Push Notifications, In-app Messages
- have a very analytical profile
- have a strong knowledge of HTML
- have a solid understanding of email fundamentals (GDRP-compliance, deliverability, A/B split testing, etc.) and KPIs
- are experienced in tracking
- have E-Mail reporting experience, knowledge of E-Mail metrics and are able to identify trends and translate data into actionable business insights
- have a lot of experience in E-Mail coding (understand E-Mail coding best practices),
- have experience in personalization and dynamic content coding for email & push
- experience in segmentation and targeting
- are a self-motivated person who takes initiative and can work independently as well as within a team
- perform absolutely organized and detail-oriented
- have the ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- have strong skills in computer, Photoshop and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills – preferably in German (fluently spoken and written), additionally in English; other languages are beneficial
- Basic understanding of design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch App and HTML/CSS
- Experience in managing advance E-Mail marketing / automation tools like Hubspot, Braze, Iterable etc.