CRM Manager at Cara Care // HiDoc Technologies GmbH
At Cara Care we are working towards our vision to empower individuals to live a healthier and happier life. To support every person in the world with a gastrointestinal disease, we are developing the first digital companion therapeutic for digestive health – Cara Care.
Starting immediately, we are looking for a CRM Manager to support us in our mission.
What’s it like to work with us
We are an interdisciplinary team of doctors, designers and software engineers who all truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
To learn a bit more about our motivation, our team and company, you can visit our career page:https://cara.care/careers
- Own the conversion funnel: deliver real customer value through both one-time campaigns and automated email flows
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing team to optimize marketing investment for ROI and conversion goals
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams to iterate often and quickly use a data-informed approach
- Be a strong advocate for compelling creative assets, landing pages and flows
- Coordinate the briefs for design, localization and template build
- Segment our patient base to add more personalization to your campaigns
- Establish stable testing setups and quality assurance for marketing campaigns incl. verifying copy, layout, links, as well as covering deliverability issues
- Collaborate closely with internal departments (design, marketing, patient management, product management) to plan email marketing activities
- 3+ years of experience working in CRM marketing as a CRM Email-Marketing Manager or similar role
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making competence
- Eye for detail that always allows you to achieve high-quality standards in your work
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is considered as a plus
- Fluent German and/or English
- A can-do attitude
In return we will ensure you have:
- Meaningful work – help people improve their lives
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- A lot of room to implement your ideas
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- 6 days holiday a year (plus public holidays)
- The best equipment and setup to be productive
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or from time to time remote
- German classes for beginners
- Team events, weekly breakfasts and team drinks
- A well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of snacks, drinks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine
- We will review your application as quickly as possible and reply to you with next steps. If we haven’t selected your CV/LinkedIn profile in the past please don’t let that put you off applying again. We get a lot of applications and sometimes it’s just not the right match. We always try, but often can’t provide you with individual feedback if we get many applications.
- If we move on to the next stage we will arrange a brief intro call where we can tell you more about us and chat through what you are looking for. We are also open to answer your questions about Cara Care. (Tip: Calls are better done in a quiet place, so please pick a time where you know you are going to be free.)
- After an interactive interview you will meet the team in person. If we both think that we should work together, we will make you an offer. We value your time and try to be as fast as possible to go through the process and will always provide you with feedback from any of our interview stages.
At Cara Care we care about equal opportunities
Diversity is important to us. We need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That\’s why we’re committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. Our team is looking forward to reading your application!