CRM Manager (m/f/d) // Chal-Tec
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You create content and emails that fit our guidelines – briefing design, copywriting, image selection, coding.
- You test campaigns prior to sign-off and send, and you check whether automated campaigns are running as they should.
- You support in developing target audiences and tests for messaging, design, triggers and timing to enhance results of campaigns.
- You work with other colleagues to coordinate joined-up brand advertising campaigns, aligned content and on-time delivery.
- You maintain regularly reportings for campaigns and tests, and share these with your team.
- You monitor trends within the industry and email marketing to ensure your work is market leading – identifying new opportunities, trends and best practices to enhance ROI.
- You are a proactive member of the team, building relationships and external suppliers in order to deliver all campaigns.
- You have a good degree and a 2+ years marketing experience with relevant transferable skills.
- You bring experience in using email service providers (Emarsys) and in working with marketing databases.
- You own an enthusiastic attitude and eagerness to learn.
- You pay strong attention to detail, with passion to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- You like numbers, and have strong excel skills.
- You are self-motivated, a problem-solver and a real team player.
- You have strong communication and time management skills.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer’s contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland