CRM/Marketing Automation Specialist (B2B)
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a CRM/Marketing Automation Specialist (B2B) you will join the data-driven Growth Marketing team and be mainly responsible for improving our marketing technology infrastructure, automated lead journeys (through email/chatbots), and the further development of our lead management processes with work with the sales development and operations teams.
- Closely collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Product & external teams, have autonomous control of our MarTech stack and be responsible for the continuous development of our marketing automation.
- Support the email marketing manager with New Business initiatives such as auto-responders and email journeys for new & existing leads through Pardot.
- Own and develop strategies for our on-site chat bot (Drift) to engage with site traffic for lead generation and nurturing.
- Manage all aspects of database segmentation, lead lifecycle and ensure all marketing systems work in concert to provide reliable data that improves lead conversion and velocity for our sales teams.
- Build out standardized lead capture, nurture & routing processes and necessary technical automations to reduce funnel complexities.
- Document, track, analyse, report & optimise campaigns to maximise ROI.
What you bring:
- Solid experience (min. 2 years) in growth or marketing automation especially in the B2B environment. (familiarity with MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Exceptional problem solving skills and a high level of curiosity to understand business needs and develop solutions that are logical, creative and efficient.
- A strong understanding of inbound marketing processes including lead generation, nurturing & conversion metrics.
- Proficiency and hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms and CRM (Pardot) or executing email campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences.
- Good level of spreadsheets, experience with Salesforce or Pardot a big plus
- Excellent communication skills, solution-focus, great attention to detail and above average organisational skills
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Flexible work from home policy, where you choose how many days within the week to work from the office or from home
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s talk!