Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
EqualTo is an early stage b2b software company based in Germany. We build transparent sales commission software. Our team consists of experienced SaaS entrepreneurs, engineers and UX designers, with big ambitions. We have done a complete rethink of how one should manage sales commissions resulting in a uniquely positioned product: the first truly transparent, self-service commission platform, combining the flexibility of spreadsheets with the scalability of SaaS. We currently all work remote, with a remote-first future and small office in Berlin.
Incentive compensation should do one thing: motivate people. But in countless companies, it’s a source of frustration, disputes and tedious admin. We are on a mission to make sales commissions transparent, easy and most importantly: motivating.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our growing team and fuel EqualTo’s sales pipeline.
Performance Marketing is a highly strategic function at EqualTo, where you’ll collaborate on go-to-market across Product, Sales, and Marketing.
The ideal candidate is an experienced performance marketer with a passion for understanding how and why prospects are attracted to a product.
What you would do
- Focus on GTM priorities to drive defining, instrumenting, measuring and executing end-to-end campaigns
- Partner with digital, content, field, programs and marketing operations to align multi-channel execution
- Develop and lead all integrated campaigns both online and traditional, in partnership with the rest of the marketing team
- Update sales on a regular basis on plans, progress of campaigns and upcoming activities
- Focus on budget efficiencies and improvements
- Establish goals and KPIs and report back on results to key stakeholders in sales, product groups and marketing
- Recommend new tools to drive and scale campaigns with an emphasis on integrated marketing
What we are looking for
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience, with an emphasis on market strategy
- Comfort working in a startup environment
- Marketing experience within a SaaS or cloud based technology start-up is preferred
- Proven background in owning customer research, market analysis and segmentation
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills
About our work culture
We are an informal company with a transparent, friendly and fast-paced work culture. It’s an inspiring place to work, because we are good at what we do and we love doing it. In a startup, it’s all about figuring stuff out – fast. We’re efficient and we respect each other’s time. When we make mistakes, we happily admit them and try to do better next time. The best ideas win and we don’t waste time on politics. Everyone, in any role, takes ownership of our product and the customer experience, and we make it a little bit better every day.