Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
We are a growing technology start-up from Potsdam/Berlin that helps businesses, public organizations and geo-affine users to access the power of basic and advanced geo analytics. We offer web-based services for geographic network analysis, data visualization and route-planning for answering significant and far reaching location-based issues.
As Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/x) you drive the expansion into new market segments and the acquisition of new customers. You are responsible for Targomo’s performance marketing channels and help us to build a steady inbound funnel. With your get-things-done attitude and boldness to try things out, you will find the best ways to successfully position our B2B SaaS product TargomoLOOP in the market and gain the necessary reach. Your main responsibilities will be the following:
Strategise. You build a sustainable digital marketing strategy for Targomo.
Coordinate. You coordinate our marketing activities on different digital channels and set the priorities.
Structure. You structure the buyers journey together with the product managers.
Identify. You find the right channels for customer communication and bring our activities on these channels in line with the buyers journey.
Create. You come up with fresh ideas and create engaging content dedicated to our target groups.
Track. You implement the most important tracking tools and connect the various channels to make our success measurable, understandable and reproducible.
Grow. You play a central role in achieving the growth goals of our company. You actively build up the organic growth field and increase visibility for our brand as well as for our products among our target groups
- Tech-savvy and passionate about innovation, feel at home in the digital space and like to test and implement new tools
- Entrepreneurial, like to take ownership and want to actively shape the growth of Targomo
- Curious to learn and try out new methodologies
- Creative and like to think outside the box
- Communicative, like to engage with online communities and are not afraid to interact with new users of our products
- Relevant experience in digital B2B marketing for a SaaS product.
- Experience in working with CRMs and CMS before, ideally Hubspot and Wordpress
- Very Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or the willingness to learn it quickly and deeply)
- Good writing skills in both German and English to set up campaigns in both languages (if not in German, you need to convince us with some other outstanding qualifications such as experience in the location intelligence field)
- Analytical skills: You don’t just trust your gut feeling but know how to measure the success of your work with the right KPIs and know how to interpret them
- Ability to juggle various tasks, prioritize and manage your own time
What do we offer?
A unique challenge: we recently launched our new product LOOP and revolutionise the field of location intelligence. We would like to pursue this vision together with you. You will be given the freedom to actively shape the growth of Targomo and be supported by a highly skilled team.