Digital Marketing Specialist // 3T Software Labs
Studio 3T has one mission: to build the finest NoSQL tools available. Over the last five years we have firmly established ourselves at the forefront of NoSQL innovation and we dominate the NoSQL tooling market with over 400,000 active users of our MongoDB IDE – Studio 3T and Robo 3T products. In June 2019 we outgrew our original office and now have lots of room to grow in our brand new Berlin office. Our official office language is English, with teammates from over 15 nationalities.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy technology marketing-and-sales team and to share your experience and knowledge of digital marketing, especially in planning and managing PPC and SEO. The daily tasklist will vary a lot but is certain to include most or all of the following:
- Communicating with customers to triage support enquiries and issue licences
- SEM/PPC: Managing our AdWords account on a daily basis, planning strategic improvements, and testing new channels
- SEO: On-page optimization including iterative page improvements, audits, etc.
- Off-page optimization: Using alert engines to spot link-building opportunities
- Monitoring via Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, etc to detect trends
- Identifying content gaps through keyword analysis and wider industry research
- Distributing content via multiple channels: Reddit, LinkedIn, Facebook, dev.to, etc.
What you bring to the role:
If you can demonstrate the following during an interview, we’d love to meet you:
- You love learning new technologies and sharing that knowledge as you acquire it
- You’ve had more than one year’s experience of running a substantial Google AdWords account and/or other SEM tools
- Curiosity, tenacity, ideas, attention to detail and making things as simple as possible
- A fascination with technology, ideally with data technology and database systems
- Native level English (our team comprises 15 different nationalities and 13 languages)
- A natural inclination to muck in and help out, especially when someone else on the team is away or just needs another pair of hands / eyeballs
- Ability to prioritize tasks and come up with workarounds
What we offer
- Very competitive salary
- Responsibility and impact: Your work will have a major impact on the growth of the company and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Room to grow within the company as we continue to expand
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Working from home goes without saying
- Great environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, drop us a brief cover letter together with your CV at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.