Director of Marketing (f/m/x) // Matchmade
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing to be the strategic force and key executor of our approach to all things marketing. In order for us to continue our growth, we need you to establish a marketing strategy and vision to position our product in the right way. This person will be launching new features (and products) and ensuring our internal teams and our customers fully understand them, developing our company brand and facilitating global expansion and entry into new market categories, developing sales and marketing materials, and customer-facing events strategies. Importantly, they will be nurturing our internal marketing talent by mentoring and also have the opportunity to further grow the team.
What will you be doing?
- Coaching and mentoring marketing team members
- Coordinating marketing activities across the whole company
- Developing and owning the marketing roadmap and calendar
- Developing and leading the execution of key results for the marketing team
- Developing and executing feature launch strategies
- Enabling our customer and partner-facing teams with information, content, and tools, to generate positive outcomes
- Maintaining our collateral and sales material
- Managing the marketing and events budget
These are the problems you’ll be solving:
- How should we be communicating with different external stakeholders?
- How should we position our product?
- How marketable are the things we’re building?
- How should we be settling marketing objectives?
- What should we as a company be doing to develop our brand?
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we hope you’ll bring:
- Varied experiences with different marketing topics
- Previous experience in B2B and SaaS/platform product
- Demonstrated success in product marketing
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRMs (we use Hubspot!)
- Experience managing a budget
- Some experience leading and mentoring others
- Proficiency with data analysis and marketing analytics
Ideally, you also tick some of these boxes:
- Experience with prosumer marketing