Enterprise Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone’s parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany’s hires through HeyJobs.
Over 4.000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100.000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 400+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Enterprise Marketing Manager (m/f/d), you run, own and eventually become the go-to-person for some of our most impactful campaigns of our key accounts and largest clients. You will build out the account together with the sales team; define, streamline, and automate processes to increase efficiency; identify trends and insights to optimize the campaigns within client expectation. Reporting to your senior enterprise marketing manager, you’ll play an entrepreneurial role in a newly established team, constantly thinking about improving our operations in helping enterprise client’s challenges in talent acquisition and shape this vertical together with your seniors as HeyJobs enters the next stage of growth as a talent marketplace.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Manage multi-channel advertising campaigns across online channels with a strong analytical eye on optimizing media spend, creative, and copy to drive talent acquisition for enterprise clients, with the advisory of your senior and in consultation with the channel expert teams
- Identify and develop proactively potential account/campaign expansion strategies and execute day-to-day tactics that increase traffic and applications, while optimizing for target CPAs
- Manage and own day-to-day activities with internal but also external tools across channels(meta-search engines, social and search platforms) especially in the aspects of performance monitoring, reporting and conversion optimization.
- Collaborate with different teams such as Marketing Operations, Marketing Engineering, and Enterprise Sales to ensure important KPIs are being met and expansion and optimization opportunities and challenges are being addressed.
- Become an entrepreneurial driving force for the team and proactive take initiatives, bring ideas, drive, and inputs to all things related to the operations.
🤝 What sets you up for success
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience hands-on managing cross-channel performance marketing campaigns (at least one of the following: paid search, paid social, and/ or affiliate).
- Strong analytical capability in data analysis with fundamental knowledge/experience with web analytics, data visualization, and measurement tools.
- Ability to independently prioritise tasks and requests from various stakeholders and teams based on communicated OKRs and potential business impact.
- Ability to strike a balance between the company perspective as well as the client perspective when it comes to designing and managing business goals.
- You have strong empathy, enthusiasm as well as the complementary communication skills as a team player, who is reliable in delivering set KPIs/OKRs and reliable in raising critical blockers and challenges to the team.
- Passion for all things marketing and automation as well as an ambition to drive impact with high ownership.
- Fluent working proficiency in English. German skills are a plus, but optional.
- Prior experience in or working closely with business development related roles such as sales or account management or working in agency environments are a plus, but optional.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC – good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers!
See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
*offers may differ for international hubs