Event Manager (f/m/x) // Ada Health
At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with bespoke reasoning technology, to empower millions of people to better understand their health, while working with, and supporting, medical doctors. We have global ambitions and are creating new possibilities for the future of health. This is just the beginning. To date we’ve grown a diversely skilled team from over 35 countries and we’re growing rapidly.
As an Event Manager, you will join the Marketing Department’s brand awareness team to help to expand Ada’s community.
About your new role
- Develop strategies and creative concepts for events, conferences, internal and external meetings, and work on unique brand experience campaigns
- Be responsible for planning, logistics, and executing customer-centric and commercial events across Europe
- Manage an event calendar for tracking progress, event sign-ups and participants
- Establish strong fiscal disciplines by overseeing, tracking and optimizing event budgets
- Support Ada speakers, partners, and participants before, during and after our events
About your skills
- College degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German – another language is a plus
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position, a passion for healthcare and technology is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on, adaptive environment
- Be ready, able and excited to roll up your sleeves and make an impact
About our offer
- The chance to work with one of the most exciting health startups in Europe
- Great working environment in the heart of Berlin
- Enjoy social activities such as parties and office drinks
- Free German language classes
For further information please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Miriam Pazdzior at any time at [email protected]
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
* Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.