Marketing Manager DACH (m/f) // relayr
Relayr is the fastest growing and one of the most successful Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) organizations. With 250+ employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers.
Recently, through its subsidiary Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB), Munich Re has acquired 100 percent of relayr, valued at US$300 million. This allows relayr to be a trusted long-term horizon partner, especially for mid market Industrial companies. Relayr’s end-to-end IoT solutions will now get access to the group’s unique financial engineering, risk-management and domain expertise, and allow us to design business outcome solutions not available in the market today.
This acquisition is a strategic investment that allows us to continue operating independently and maintain our distinct culture and innovation power, while leveraging the Munich Re Group’s stability and financial strength.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategizing, planning, developing and implementing regional marketing programs for the DACH market designed to contribute measurable success. This person will be the central point of contact and will work closely with the Global Marketing Team and DACH Sales Team. The Marketing Manager will also understand the DACH sales territory, sales opportunities and account prioritization in order to execute initiatives to meet lead generation objectives. You will be based in our Berlin office.
- Plan, drive and execute DACH marketing plans to bring together lead generation programs and regional opportunities, including but not limited to field events, trade shows, industry associations, digital campaigns.
- Drive the PR strategy in a cooperation with PR agencies.
- Be the marketing representative in preparing and executing customer reference programs and during relevant customer meetings.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the DACH sales team, sales leadership and other marketing peers.
- Analyze and assess current efforts and make changes focused on maximizing resources and exceeding target objectives.
- Develop creative marketing campaigns in cooperation with global marketing team to attract the attention of business executives.
- Frequent communicating and reporting on field marketing programs and their success against sales and demand generation objectives.
- Manage and implement demand and lead generation activity to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness activities.
- Monitor regional marketing expenses, actual vs budget, and provide monthly updates of status.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally for a tech or SaaS company, IoT knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree focused in marketing, communications, business or PR
- Proven track record of executing successful marketing events and campaigns
- Highly organized and proven project management skills
- Hands-on approach and experience identifying sales targets on an industry or geographical basis
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Business fluency in German and English
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proactive attitude – you identify opportunities to drive business success
- Passion for a high paced and result driven environment and keeping it fun
- Experience with Salesforce and enterprise marketing automation tools
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, a focus on growth
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary
- Great office located in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced levels (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sound interesting? Please apply using this link: