Growth Hacker // Rock Mission
Rock Mission is London’s leading Growth Hacking Agency. Based in Central London, we are an extraordinary growth team like no other. We are now expanding to Berlin and Milan.
High growth startups to large enterprises have seen their growth accelerate and revenues soar as we work to uncover their biggest, untapped opportunities. Our success stems from our strong foresight expertise, the ability to execute impeccable strategies and our years of diverse commercial experience across a wide range of verticals.
As digital natives with a growth hacking mindset, we have a deep understanding of new technological solutions and feel right at home with fierce creative experimentation to drive measurable and sustainable results.
On a lookout for…
We are looking for a partner who will be responsible for our operations in the German market, to which we are planning to expand next. That would include setting up operations, acquiring customers, managing relationships with them, overseeing and supporting day-to-day operations of the German branch. We are a young agency but growing at a rapid pace with ambitious plans internationally.
We have a wide varied range of projects spanning several verticals and ranging in sizes. You will be responsible for taking on or declining clients from the German Market and designing our cooperation with them in a way that will meet their needs and will be comfortable for us. You will have full autonomy – the objective is to deliver sound results. The role will require some experience and knowledge from the following areas of growth hacking: social media and digital advertising, SEO, acquisition and retention of quality leads, website development
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Being the main point of contact, you will be working directly with clients, adapting the project strategy to their very needs which will include planning, execution and reporting.
- Maintaining and optimising all paid search campaigns from planning to reporting across numerous search engines and markets on an ongoing basis to ensure KPIs are met.
- Devise and drive testing strategy to ensure continual improvement of your strategies.
- Explore new opportunities within the Paid Search landscape that are relevant for the brand (targeting, tools, new platforms, competitor insights, new features etc)
- Tracking the impact of your decisions and campaigns, working with our analytics expert to improve measurement, results, and data to gain further insight relevant to the goals and objectives of the project