Growth Marketing Manager // CAYA
CAYA puts an end to paperwork. CAYA is your digital mailbox and the app for communication that really matters. Today, we free you from annoying letter mail by automatically capturing it in our scan center and you can access it anytime from anywhere via web and app. Tomorrow, CAYA will actively support you in managing them and make the latest machine learning technology available to everyone.
CAYA is growing rapidly and has a five-digit customer base shortly after its launch. CAYA is led by an experienced founding team and supported by renowned investors. Join the revolution!
These will be your tasks
- Understand the product to create, own and drive customer acquisition strategies.
- Establish a rapid experimentation cadence to identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow our customer base.
- Collaborate on effective content marketing strategies and maintain a calendar of content distribution around the product – continuously optimize it for results.
- Analyze all aspects of the user journeys and identify areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on the gaps.
- Bring an analytical approach to marketing automation and work with internal teams to set targets for campaigns, conduct A/B tests, and report on and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Define, measure and maintain growth & adoption metrics for the product
You’re offering these qualifications
We are looking for a motivated personality with a hands-on mentality. In this position, you will shape our marketing strategy and will play a key role in the success of our company.
- 3+ years of experience in conversion rate optimization, content-driven-marketing, marketing automation platforms and other growth tools.
- Thrive in an environment where there are constrained resources, and product/market fit is just being established.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to use data to gain insights and drive decisions.
- Having gained experience in a marketing agency and / or a growth startup is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English.
We’re offering these benefits
- Direct collaboration with content writers, designers, frontend-developers, the marketing team and our Chief Marketing Officer
- A steep learning curve
- A dynamic culture with short communication channels
- Plenty of room for creativity
- You have a hand in building a fast-growing business
- Appropriate remuneration
If you’re entrepreneurial, results-oriented and have a strong desire to compete & win, come talk to us!