Head of UK
Royfort is an upcoming eCommerce luxury brand for bedsheets/ home&living. Our consumers love their home and we infuse people\’s lives with everyday luxury. We already have thousands of customers sleeping in our premium & sustainable bedsheets, duvets and pillows, mostly in Germany. In 2021 we will bring new products to market and continue our international growth journey.
At Royfort you will
be in charge of launching our brand & Ecommerce operations in the UK. You will be involved in all details from scratch. This includes pre-launch projects such as identifying and contracting a fulfilment partner, website localisation for the British market (text/ image) or gaining social media traction via PR, blogger partnerships and paid advertising. After launch you will be responsible for the future growth strategy and ensure smooth operations (customer service, logistics, inventory management,…). You will be very hands on and engage freelancers, agencies and get support from the founders in order to manage the workload. We are always available to help, discuss challenges, give guidance and mentor.
- You have 3+ years of experience in marketing, startups, ecommerce or similar. Your core skill could be one of these: social media, growth advertising, content creation (text and/or image), internationalisation etc.
- Your business acumen is strong and you are passionate about bringing a brand to life across the entire customer journey. You are a self-starter and eager to deeply dive into processes that are new to you.
- English is your first language and you are familiar with British culture. You will launch and grow the British market and deal with the bedding preferences & styles.
- An additional language would be a plus as you could launch another international market soon after the UK.
- As you read the above you feel inspired and excited to further build the company with us.
- You live in Berlin. After Covid we will unite in the office 1-3 times a week
What’s next after launching Royfort in the UK? You tell us! Many other markets are in need of magnificent home experiences!
As one of the first employees you will work directly with the founders and you will have significant impact on our company. A unique work culture, flexible schedules as well as your personal growth are extremely important to us. Our processes are lean and focussed on a few things that we believe make a big difference. What else is important to create a great working culture? Tell us!
Send an email to Gregor Gmür, email@example.com