Influencer Manager (m/f/d) // Runtime.GG
Runtime is a nutrition company built to enhance competitive gamers and today’s high-performing professionals through complete, convenient, and nourishing products. Our suite of offerings include liquid meals, drinks, and shots that contain an array of high quality ingredients specifically engineered to meet the daily demands of intense gaming, work, and beyond.
Our company is growing rapidly and we’re looking for ambitious, passionate individuals who can join our mission of delivering high-quality nutrition to people everywhere. As a key contributor to a small and expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new company in the emerging business of esports and gaming.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager who can own our sponsored and organic relationships with social content creators. This person can envision influencer marketing in creative ways to drive customer acquisition, build brand awareness, and deepen relationships with influencers and their communities. The ideal candidate is a gaming, pop culture, or esports enthusiast who has a native understanding of these verticals. This person is an expert in Twitch, YouTube, and Instagram and watches creator content on a regular basis. He/she has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of “The Next Big Thing” in nutrition and gaming.
- The opportunity to shape Runtime’s future as an integral part of Runtime’s marketing team.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Perks like team events, BBQs, free drinks and more.
- A competitive salary.
What you will do:
- Develop media plans, timelines and status reports of influencer programs.
- Conceptualize influencer partnerships in tandem with other social media and marketing opportunities.
- Research and identify influencers who are appropriate for activations, offline events, and long-term sponsorship.
- Keep tabs on the latest trends, emerging talent, influencer tools, and social platforms.
- Build relationships with social media creators, agencies, and talent managers.
- Negotiate pricing, review the terms of contracts, and outline partner-specific details.
- Collaborate with creators and their management teams to mutually strengthen each other’s brands and further revenue opportunities.
- Take ownership of influencer program metrics and analyze ways to improve KPIs.
- Build a community of creators from celebrities to micro-influencers.
- Reviews posts, videos, photos, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Take full ownership for assigned campaigns and relationships; manages all communication and tasks, occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Passion for content creators, games or esports is a MUST.
- Experience tracking and understanding influencer marketing KPIs
- Fluent in German OR English – both would be ideal.
- Deep knowledge of influencers, primarily on YouTube and Twitch, and the dynamics of gaming communities.
- A strong understanding of influencer marketing practices.
- 2+ years of experience in influencer marketing, talent management, or community management preferably for an influencer agency, MCN, game publisher, esports organization, or endemic gaming brand.
- Well-organized self-starter who can work independently.
- A strong bias towards action and development.
- Strong time management skills to handle multiple competing priorities and the ability to effectively work under pressure.
- A positive, team-oriented personality.
- Excellent communication skills and empathy, particularly with social creators.