Junior Account Manager (f/m/div) // Sweet Spot PR GmbH
Founded 2 years ago, Sweet Spot Public Relations is a highly innovative PR company combining data analytics, investigative journalism and creative storytelling to bring impactful reporting to journalists worldwide. We work with industry patrons who want to establish themselves as thought-leaders on specific topics by financing journalistic missions that have been designed specifically to be valuable to local news.
What will keep you challenged?
- Fostering relationships with clients
- You will grow to be the go-to office person for everything Account related
- Working closely with our Senior Account Manager who is based in the UK, acting as their right-hand person and representative in the Berlin office
- Improving upon your existing communication skills, liaising between Internal and External stakeholders
- Communicating between all departments and with a range of colleagues to ensure projects stick to expected timelines
- Managing client expectations, where necessary
- Potentially liaising with journalists and other media
What will make you succeed?
- Account management/communications experience advantageous but not essential
- As you will be in charge of project timelines, experience in using Asana would be useful
- Knowledge of Google Drive and a confidence in using Google Sheets formulas, mail merge and other processes to work efficiently
- Impeccable communication skills, both face-to-face and via electronic communication
- Excellent/native level of written English is essential. Other languages advantageous
- An ability to see the bigger picture in making projects come together and work
- A talent to effectively memorise and juggle multiple tasks
- An eagle eye for detail and a desire to strive for perfection in all materials issued to clients
- An ability to identify areas to “work smarter, not harder”, where possible
- A capacity to use your own initiative
What we offer
- A fun, flexible and family-friendly working environment that values personal and professional growth.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to work in an exciting startup environment, with room to grow, taking on more responsibility.
- An office in the heart of Berlin, with free coffee, fruit and cereals.
To apply for the Junior Account Manager (f/m/div) role, please include your CV and a short cover letter explaining your motivations and why you think you will be a good fit to this role and to our company. We look forward to hearing from you!