Junior Digital Marketer // 3T Software Labs
Studio 3T is the market-leading GUI and development environment for professionals working with the MongoDB database platform. With over 100,000 daily users we get hundreds of requests for new features and recommendations for how we can make it better. We are determined to deliver beyond our users’ expectations; and that includes explaining how the product works. Which in turn means bringing it to the attention of developers and data professionals worldwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy technology marketing-and-sales team and to learn an astonishing amount of cool stuff from people who are keen to hand on their expert knowledge. The daily tasklist will vary a lot but is certain to include most or all of the following:
- Communicating with customers to triage support enquiries and issue licences
- Curating Social Media and actively seeking out customers’ technical problems
- Sourcing relevant third-party content for our customers attention
- Booking media on third-party journals and technical knowledge exchanges
- On-page optimization: iterative page improvements to improve our SEO performance
- Off-page optimization: using alert engines to spot link-building opportunities
- Pitching article ideas to journalists, curators, bloggers
- Monitoring via Google Analytics, Search Console, Adwords etc to detect trends
- Identify content gaps through keyword research and wider research
- Distributing content via multiple channels: Reddit, LinkedIn, Facebook, dev.to, etc. –
What you bring to the role:
If you can demonstrate the following during an interview, we’d love to meet you:
- You love learning new technologies and sharing that knowledge as you acquire it
- A basic understanding of the digital marketing vocab: PPC, GDN, GA, SERPs
- Curiosity, tenacity, ideas, obsessed with detail and making things as simple as possible
- A fascination with technology, ideally with data technology and database systems
- Native level English (our team comprises 17 different nationalities and 13 languages)
- A natural inclination to muck in and help out, especially when someone else on the team is away or just needing another pair of hands / eyeballs
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Responsibility and impact: Your work will have a major impact on the growth of the company and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Room to grow within the company as we continue to expand
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Working from home goes without saying
- Great environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
Contact us now:
If this sounds good to you, drop us a brief cover letter with your CV at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.