At AMBOSS we develop a global product supporting physicians and medical students worldwide in clinical decision making and referencing knowledge.
We are looking for a highly analytical, data-savvy, nice-to-work-with person who will conduct further research in growing and opportunity markets and helps us to derive actionable insights to build an even better product. As a senior market researcher, you will be responsible for developing company-specific strategies for market entry research, market segmentation and marketing insights. You will proactively distribute this knowledge throughout the company and work closely with market leads who responsible for market success.
As a senior market researcher you are located in the Customer & Insights Department that gathers insights from user research, market research and customer success and combines them to represent the user with one voice at C-level.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You’ll be the key driver to gain market insights from different markets and provide actionable insights
- You’ll use a combination of qualitative and quantitative research depending on research objectives
- You’ll manage all stages of the research autonomously (design questionnaires and moderator guides, recruit participants, set up and execute fieldwork, interpret data, write reports based on findings including conclusions and actionable recommendations)
- You’ll derive conclusions from conducted research for market entry strategies, market- and customer segmentation as well as market growth
- You’ll be tasked to create a playbook for how to conduct proper, AMBOSS-specific market research in different markets
- You’ll pro-actively lead communication with stakeholders to understand research questions, providing guidance on how to conduct research and translating objectives into concrete research plans
- You’ll present of research to stakeholders in a sharp, on-point and easy-to-understand way with possible guidance on recommended actions
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3+ years experience in market research, general research or insights dept
- Ideally experience with doing research projects in growth-stage companies or start-ups
- Experience in market entry research, communication & campaign research, pricing research, brand health and consumer behavior
- Strong analytical mindset and data-savvy
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Market Research, Psychology, Sociology or a related field
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are a big plus
- Great person to work with
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographics, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.