Marketing Analytics Manager // GetYourGuide
As a Manager, Marketing Analytics, you will lead a team of analysts and work with marketing professionals and product managers to help make GetYourGuide the best place to book experiences in destinations across the globe. In this role, you’ll not only lead a team, but also directly contribute to analytics projects. You and your team will analyze our marketing programs and channels to optimize our marketing portfolio.
With 500+ employees from 68+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
The Analytics team’s mission is to enable the organisation to take action based on data. We work on business problems across GetYourGuide — including understanding customer experience, measuring marketing efficiency, and understanding our online marketplace . We take ownership of the entire analytics funnel from exploration through recommendations to impact measurement.
- Lead, inspire, and develop a team of marketing analysts
- Work with cross functional teams to turn ambiguous problems into clear business questions
- Prioritize analytics work among various stakeholders
- Define key metrics to evaluate the success of marketing initiatives
- Work with cross functional teams to develop, implement, and manage a structured approach to multi-touch attribution, CLTV, media mix modeling, incrementality testing, and forecasting
- Build reports and dashboards to track the long-term success of products
- Analyze opportunities and problems to drive project prioritization and strategy
- Collaborate with data engineers to ensure and improve data availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability
- 5+ years of relevant experience interpreting data in analytics, data science or management consulting
- At least 2 years of experience in people management
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with statistical packages (e.g. R, Python)
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Jupyter Notebooks)
- Ability to understand user behavior and meaning behind the numbers
- Desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction and with highly engaged individuals
Nice to have:
- Experience with big data tools (e.g. Spark, Hive) is a plus
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 68 nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Monthly Hack Days and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget – be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via [email protected]
In the meantime, you can check our blog: https://inside.getyourguide.com/to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide and check out our Tech Radar: https://techradar.getyourguide.com/ for an insight into the stack we’re using to change the way the world travels.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.