Marketing Manager (DACH) (m/f/d) // Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Country Marketing Manager for the DACH (m/f/d) region is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
- Market our product portfolio to end-users, partners and customers with the goals of driving revenue, creating brand awareness and developing our industry community and ecosystem in the region.
- Partner with global marketing resources to define and execute marketing campaigns across all marketing channels (online and offline): webinars or events, aligning with channel partners, paid campaigns, PR outreach, etc.
- Build and perform the country marketing strategy, along with the Global and European Marketing teams
- Collaborate with the country sales team (direct and channel) and global marketing team to build and perform the marketing strategy for the DACH region, ensuring the strategy aligns with the direct and channel sales strategies
- Develop the go-to-market (GTM) plans, along with team leads
- Evaluate opportunities and implement impactful creative programs and campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Formlabs products
- Monitor market changes and adjusts marketing strategies to remain competitive within the changing market
- Track effectiveness and return on investment of marketing programs
- Analyse data and make decisions based on them
- Present and recommend changes to the marketing strategies to Marketing senior management
- Coordinate diverse, cross-organisational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans
- Partner with the global Growth team and DACH sales team to set, and perform programs to achieve lead generation targets.
- Establish and monitor marketing indicators on growth, web traffic, user engagement, etc. for the region
- Collaborate with agencies to help promote the product and services and to attract new customers
- Localise content for the DACH market and make sure that the content is aligned with the marketing goals
- Partner with the Web Team to adapt and improve a German website, and increase its visibility in search engines (SEO)
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to develop website and landing page content, style, and layout
- Coordinate the creation and publish engaging region-specific content, including stories, case studies, white papers, etc.;
- Collect user stories from the customer base in the country to convert them to engaging content
- Create engaging emails for newsletters and email nurturing
- Promote our event opportunities in the country
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, content management role, and familiar with both direct and channel marketing strategies, preferably in a B2B setting
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets (maintenance and spreadsheet-functions), CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- You have analytical abilities to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and ability to make data-driven decisions
- C2-level German skills and excellent English command
- Planning abilities and attention to detail
- Results- and performance-oriented to achieve targets
- Team player
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a growing startup
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- A fast-growing company in an exciting industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Weekly yoga classes in the office;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We’d also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your marketing career.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.