Online Marketing Manager – SEA / PPC (m/f/d) // Chal-Tec
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You are responsible for researching and developing SEA (PPC/SEM) strategies at a deep technical level as well as for spearheading new PPC practices and technologies.
- You test and roll-out new functionalities released by Google and other search engines.
- You collaborate with developers to test and roll-out process optimization and automation developed in-house per our vision and KPIs.
- You research data sources and validate their accuracy and integrity, so they can be utilized for acquisition optimization.
- You support training in our team to ensure best practices implementation.
- You generate short and long term wins by automating manual processes that directly impact growth and/or profitability.
- You hold a university degree in Information Systems, Business Informatics, Statistics, Data-Science or similar and you have at least two years of professional experience, ideally in start-ups or in a dynamic company.
- You bring experience and knowledge around testing best-practices and methodologies and you know how to build, track, and report tests.
- You have strong analytics skills which allow you to answer business questions based on data and insightful reports.
- You convince us with strong communication skills as well as an organized, autonomous & team-oriented working style.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, initiative, reliability and motivation to continuously optimize processes.
- You are fluent in English – any other European language is an advantage.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer’s contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; We celebrate success together at numerous company events
Please fill out our online application form:
We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland