Paid Search / PPC / SEM / SEA Specialist
We are a young Performance Marketing agency, specialising in paid marketing (SEA / SEM, Display and Paid Social) and CRO, operating in Berlin & London and working with companies across Europe.
Whilst the role is based in Berlin, we have a hybrid working arrangement, with the flexibility to partly work from home. This is an exciting opportunity to lead Paid Search (Google Ads and Bing) and Display for our agency and quickly move into a senior position, managing a junior member of the team. You are a fast thinking, creative, organised and analytical driven marketing person who can deal with multiple projects and tasks at the same time? You enjoy working on accounts of clients across different verticals? Likewise, you are a team player and enjoy working on cross-channel campaigns? If this sounds like you, then it is time to apply for this role.
- At least 2 years of experience with Paid Search &/or Display (Google Ads and Bing)
- Expert knowledge of planning, setting up, running, A/B testing and optimising campaigns in Google Ads and Bing
- Up-to-date on the latest Google Ads best practices and Performance Marketing trends
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, utilising Google Analytics and other performance reporting tools
- Ability to multitask and quickly change direction in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German language skills are a great plus!
- Flexible working hours, this is not a standard 9-5 office job
- Working with an international, young and motivated team of Marketers
- A young company, where you can make your mark
- Define your own role, learn additional Performance Marketing skills such as Paid Social, Design and CRO skills from other members of the team and be part of growing the agency
- Interesting and very nice clients across different verticals.