Paid Social Manager // SunshineSmile
SunshineSmile has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 100 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest-growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- You will own and manage all Paid Social activities for Sunshine Smile (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- You will optimize, create and develop prospecting and retargeting campaigns across our multiple European markets
- You will primarily focus on Facebook/Instagram, while also running tests across other social platforms (Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
- You will optimize campaigns according to set KPIs and develop new strategies in order to efficiently scale performance
- You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and have the chance to learn from knowledge experts in the business
Who we are looking for
- You have minimum 2 years experience in Paid Social advertising
- You have a high level of ownership, and have experience owning and managing Paid Social accounts across multiple international markets
- You have good experience testing and optimizing Facebook (creatives, bidding, targeting and audience management) as well as troubleshooting tracking setup for web
- You are highly analytical and are proficient in Excel and Google Analytics
- You are passionate about online marketing, and keep up to date with the latest marketing trends
- You are a great communicator, highly proactive, with a positive attitude towards problem-solving
- You are comfortable speaking in English (German is a huge plus)
What we offer
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup
- Awesome office space in Berlin-Charlottenburg and an international team
- Flexible working hours, home office days, and 27 days of paid vacation on top of Berlin public holidays
- A discount on our aligner treatment for you and your friends
- Your choice of Mac or PC
At SunshineSmile we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).