Performance Marketing Manager * // GameDuell
Are you looking for a position with responsibility in a dynamic working environment with an international team? Are you able to create and deliver targeted and highly relevant campaigns?
Then join our Marketing Team and become part of the biggest and most successful games company in Berlin with more than 130 million registered players worldwide! As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining the optimal campaign set-ups, looking for various targeting and bidding strategies, and constant performance optimization.
- Create, monitor, and optimize mobile marketing campaigns for different partners (Google, Facebook, Apple Search ads, and smaller partners)
- Run performance tests from concept creation to full end analysis
- Track efforts to determine results and performance through in-depth reporting and analyses
- Communicate key learnings and developments to stakeholders, and offer problem-solving strategies
- Get creative with the conception of new graphics, banners, and videos
- Keep up to date on the latest changes and new trends within the industry and apply them to your daily work
What we expect
- University degree in marketing, science, business administration or similar qualification
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing (mobile marketing highly preferred), business intelligence, or controlling
- You love data and numbers and enjoy working with Excel most of your day
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Always up to date with the latest trends in marketing and the mobile app business
- Dedication, flexibility, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of French is very welcome
- High web & mobile affinity and enthusiasm for mobile games
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for your personal development
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an exciting, team-oriented company with a flat hierarchy and international flair
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte, between Alexanderplatz and Friedrichstraße! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more!
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application as PDF via e-mail to Caro Schott ([email protected]) with the subject line ‘Performance Marketing Manager’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.