Performance Marketing Manager
Few things have as much impact on people’s lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago, HelloFresh, Adyen, Delivery Hero…and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
- Launch and manage advertising campaigns for B2B and B2C across search, display, social and retargeting
- Track results and optimize marketing campaigns across different channels
- Analyze customer funnels and optimize conversions
- Manage dashboards and reporting to view and analyze campaign performance
- Manage development and A/B testing of new creatives, creative types and landing pages, in collaboration with Design
- Develop ideas and experiments that allow us to scale growth
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to validate campaign goals and communicate campaign progress
- 3-4 years of experience in online or performance marketing, preferably for a similar growth company or agency
- Experience with a range of performance channels, including paid search, paid social, programmatic display, and affiliates; SEO experience is a plus
- Technical understanding of campaign measurement, tracking, and bidding optimization
- Experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, programmatic and affiliation
- A track record in delivering test plans that have made incremental improvements to paid media KPIs
- Excellent skills in Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Excel; BI and SQL experience a big plus
- A learner’s mindset: ability to independently uncover answers and develop solutions
- Fluent in English; German a big plus
What we’re offering:
- Join our diverse team of 30+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Learning & development budget
- Gym membership
- Discounted German and English classes during working hours
- A great work environment, with company outings and regular team events (whenever COVID safe)
- Remote work possible: 50-100% right now, flexible post-Covid
Interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.