Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a passionate, number-driven Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin. Together with Fabian, you will form our marketing team and constantly optimize the performance of our current marketing channels as well as develop new channels and approaches.
- You will take ownership for our performance marketing channels, including Native Ads, Paid Social and others
- You will manage and optimize your campaigns and report directly to the management
- You are in the driver seat to plan and execute on the advertising and content you need for your marketing channels and beyond. For this you will manage and brief with internal and external resources.
- You will work closely with the product and tech team and feedback your learnings and insights to optimize all our online funnels.
- You will research and test new channels as well as new content strategies constantly. You are constantly running tests on the whole user funnel, including ads, landing pages and any other conversion elements.
- You are monitoring all the campaign efforts and report results on a regular basis
- You are on top of the tracking setup and you work closely with our tech team to always have the best solution available for you.
- You have at least 2 years experience in performance marketing for driving online sales.
- You managed budgets for marketing channels like Facebook and Google
- Experience in native advertising or content focused campaigns like Taboola or Outbrain is a strong plus
- You have experience in setting up campaign tracking
- You have experience in optimizing complex user funnels.
- You have experience in creating advertising copy and content for different platforms
- You have an analytical mindset
- You like to know, why things work or not work
- You are fluent in German
- experience in email-marketing, setting up automations
- experience in building landing pages, landing page optimization
WHAT WE OFFER
- An experienced and supportive albeit small team
- Competitive salary
- Choice of 30/35/40 hour work contract. For those interested in a better work-life balance, we give you the option to choose your ideal contract and change it when the need arises.
- Summer Hours. In July and August, we work 4 days a week. We encourage you to go outside and enjoy the sun!
- Remote work. We are based in Berlin, Germany and the majority of the team resides there. We are open to candidates within Germany.
- 1000 € / year Education Allowance. We give you 1000 Euro per year to invest in your continuing education. You can spend the money on online courses, coding classes, conference tickets, books, etc.
- 1 Month Sabbatical Every Three Years. Every three years, employees are eligible to take a one-month-long (unpaid) sabbatical.
- Public Transport Ticket. We give you an unlimited public transport ticket that you can also use in your spare time, worth 760 € / year for those residing in Berlin.
- 1000 € / year Matching Charitable Gifts. When you donate money to a registered charity, Getsurance will make a matching gift to that charity on your behalf.
- 30 Vacation Days per Year. We want you to enjoy nice vacations and come back fresh and relaxed.
- A unique company culture. We are a small, yet highly motivated group of individuals. Whether you prefer a social side with virtual team events or keeping to yourself; we are open and accepting.
We look forward to hearing from you. Your contact is Avi Surdu.