PR & Events Marketing Manager (F/M/D) // Factory Berlin
Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and change makers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. The backbone of Factory Berlin is our community, as it is our members’ extraordinary drive for innovation and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
Now we are looking for a PR & Events Marketing Manager (F/M/D) who will support our Marketing Team.
- You work with our hired agency and internal marketing team to develop a PR strategy to improve our brand awareness
- You are responsible for developing strong, long-term relationships with key players and media
- You create content and compelling activations while supporting the brand marketing
- You plan and manage our PR presence including tier distribution, upcoming events, stunts and activations
- Additionally you manage our external event presence together with other relevant departments
- You coordinate marketing deliverables for commercial events, with support from the rest of the marketing team
- You coordinate and plan with our management team for speaker presence, interviews, media training, etc.
- You prepare monthly PR reports and evaluations
- You have 2-3 years of experience in PR and communications
- You are passionate about tech, business, and creative industries, and therefore stay up to date on changes and trends
- You are very organised and can manage to balance planned content with ad-hoc, time-sensitive and responsive content
- You are a collaborative worker and believe that a team uses its strengths to support each other towards a common goal
- You are a storyteller who understands that every piece of content needs to have a strong message and story behind it, further establishing our positioning in the market
- You are a self-motivator with a positive mindset and ambition to keep improving
- You are a native (or native-level) German speaker, and fluent in English
- You will gain an excellent opportunity for professional growth on both strategic and creative levels
- You will work in a dynamic, multi-faceted and innovative industry
- You will work alongside a team of creative, ambitious and interdisciplinary professionals
- You will grow together with us and take an active part in this process
- You will receive competitive salary and 28 days of vacation
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Just apply via our job page: https://factoryberlin-jobs.personio.de/
We are looking forward to hearing from you!