Product Marketing Lead (m/f/d)
Every day we interact with technologies controlled by a handful of large companies whose interests and incentives often conflict with our own. If we want the benefits of using their proprietary apps, we’re forced to agree to terms that most of us will never read, granting these companies far-reaching control over our digital lives.
At the same time, progress in open-source and decentralized technologies like blockchain has shown that we can build systems that prioritize individual sovereignty over centralized control. With these new technologies, there’s no need to trust any third parties not to be or become evil.
Parity Technologies is a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services. You’ll join at a critical moment when the future of the decentralized web is being shaped, and perform an influential role in making a more equitable society our future.
As Product Marketing Lead you will:
- Products — be responsible for marketing Substrate, Polkadot, Kusama, and other tools in Parity’s development ecosystem to builders (technical audience group).
- Product Market Research & Intelligence — conduct research on various customer groups, industry trends, and competitor landscape to build internal intelligence on how to improve our product marketing and technical content.
- Product Marketing Strategy & Positioning — develop clear and effective positioning for our products that account for customer needs, market dynamics, and industry shifts, and internal objectives.
- Product Communications — collaborate with team members on promoting our products across various channels: social media, websites, events, email, etc.
- Marketing Initiative Support — provide support to general marketing initiatives such as flagship conferences, product education, and global campaigns.
- Marketing Funnel Design — design and optimize user journeys to effectively generate leads across the various touch points, with a focus on builders (technical audience group).
- Data & Metrics — work with the team to set up, track, analyse, and report on important success metrics while distilling the data insights into actionable steps.
- Internal Collaboration & Alignment — collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to align on product strategy, positioning, and communications.
- 8+ years work experience, ideally 5 years in technology product marketing roles.
- Experience in the blockchain industry and/or deep familiarity with the technology.
- Proven track record working in cross-functional teams with developers, designers, marketers, and business development.
- Experience in developing go-to-market, launch, and promotional campaigns for technology products.
- Demonstrated track record on projects that require assimilating a large volume of complex information and distilling it down to effective, approachable communication.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high speed of execution in a loosely structured, fast-paced, and rapidly evolving environment.
- Proven collaboration and project management skills; experience in driving simultaneous projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines.
Further Relevant Experience:
- Familiarity with the open-source software and communities.
- Experience in crafting product marketing messaging.
Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what’s best for you.
Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice