Product Marketing Lead // Ruum by SAP
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Ruum is a no-code business process modeling and automation platform. We are the flagship product of the SAP.iO Venture Studio, an Incubation Unit within SAP, the world market leader in Enterprise Software and Germany’s most valuable company. We’re a 25 people team, lean and laser-focused, with a big vision: Simplifying and automating work for a billion users across the globe.
We’ve grown our product to users from more than 2.000 companies in the last year, and we received €10 Mio Series A funding from SAP. We are ready for the next big step and take our solution to scale. We believe we have the opportunity of a lifetime to make a huge impact in the world of SaaS!
We are looking for a Product Marketer (f/m/d) to lead our end-to-end marketing activities, from the strategic to operational level.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Lead the end-to-end marketing activities of Ruum by SAP.
- Develop product positioning and messaging: Create and tell the story of our product, shape Ruum’s value proposition and use cases.
- Define target audiences and buyers for Ruum and enable sales to effectively sell to them.
- Create and execute a product-centric marketing plan, build and execute marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with our sales, customer success, and product teams to position our brand, generate leads and grow our business.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Marketing excellence: You bring 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing or related fields.
- Customer obsession: You genuinely care about our users and customers, and you understand this as the #1 key factor for building world-class products.
- Product enthusiasm: You love Digital Products, you aspire to have a deep understanding of our product, buyer, and the overall Process management market.
- B2B experience: You have been involved with positioning products in the B2B space, you understand B2B mechanics, stakeholders and buying processes.
- Growth mindset: You love to learn, you know what world class means in your domain, and you apply a test, measure and learn methodology to everything you do.
- Experience with positioning Workflow Management, BPM, Collaboration or Project Management software.
- German language skills.
5+ years of experience in Product Marketing or related fields.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Product Marketing, Testing, Marketing, Technology