Senior Communications Manager – Corporate Communications
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative, and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 250 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
At Wooga, Thoughtful Communication is our core company value. As a Senior Communications Manager, you will be playing a crucial role in living it by making sure that our internal, as well as external communication matters, make Wooga stand out.
You will work closely with Wooga’s management team to internally communicate our company strategy, vision, goals, and results. Externally our communication focus is on building and maintaining a strong employer brand by using a range of different channels and in close collaboration with Wooga’s HR team. Liaising with external agencies regarding press outreach as well as the global communications team of our mother company Playtika, rounds off the tasks.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Driving the internal communications strategy to support team members in delivering impactful topics on a company-wide level
- Supporting the Management Team in managing internal change from a communications point of view
- Building and maintaining Wooga’s employer brand in owned as well as earned external channels
- Closely liaising with external PR agencies as well as journalists in order to arrange and facilitate interviews
- Aligning communication strategies between our mother company Playtika and Wooga
- Running Woogas corporate external communication channels (i.e. Website, Linkedin Twitter, Blog) and ensuring brand consistency
- Arranging keynotes for relevant industry events and prepare speakers accordingly
- Demonstrable experience of working on a senior level in communications, successfully driving public awareness of an organization and serving as a company’s spokesperson
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; fluency in German and English is a must
- Ability to raise a clear opinion and advocate for it
- Proven expertise to deliver effective multichannel communications with demonstrable impact, as well as the ability to look ahead and proactively prepare for upcoming topics,
- Games industry knowledge and respective network is a plus
This contract will be limited to 2 years with the possibility to be turned into permanent employment.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success – we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!