(Senior) Content Manager/Copywriter (f/m/div) for a new finleap venture // FinLeap
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 60 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We create innovative business models that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. We are fast, but also take enough time and space to develop broad ideas.
What will keep you challenged?
- As a (Senior) Content Manager you are responsible for creating content plans and controlling the external agencies which support us in the creation of the content. You will be in charge of ordering and checking the purchased content.
- In addition, you will find the right tone for our content and pay attention to the consistency of tonality. You always strive for a comprehensible and target-group oriented approach.
- When creating content for our landing pages as well as blog posts and newsletter articles, you exercise your creativity to the fullest.
- As a (Senior) Copywriter you are responsible for the content design of landing pages (e.g. Call-to-Actions and Call-Outs) and set the framework for a successful cooperation with agencies.
- In cooperation with the Brand Management and Performance Marketing Team, you will pursue the goal of providing the user with the necessary information to make it easy for them to select the right products for their needs.
What will help you succeed?
- You have several years of proven experience in content creation and have already worked with agencies.
- Stakeholder management is not a buzzword for you – you know how to communicate with different parties and work together for success.
- You enjoy setting up new structures and processes – with us you can design everything from scratch.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills, you are a valuable team member to the whole team.
Why finleaps new venture?
- Use your ideas to build our new B2C venture! Be right there from the start.
- Work with an incredibly passionate and talented team in our office at the H32 StartUp Hub, including free drinks and snacks, a lot of team events and many other benefits for our employees (e.g. discounts for local transport tickets, fitness programs and more).
- An international management team that attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of the individual team members.
- Benefit from our extensive network of companies and experts as part of our finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem.